The new Autohaven wreckers is too killer sided....

It's simply too small, with too clear line of sight and not many safe pallets.

The matches feel borderline impossible on this map. This is my first time ever giving feedback like this on a map because this is one of the first times I have ever actually just felt like a map was so tilted in one side's favor before.

I've 4k'd almost every single game when I get it as killer, and I don't think I've had a single survival on this map as survivor. At one point a killer had distressing on; and the terror radius was just ALL the time it was so small.

Resting place feels...better than the old one at least, still not ideal but it has some good pallets but the other one holy cow it's one of my most hated maps right now.

Comments

  • We just had a doctor with distressing on that map again just now.

    3 people were on gens on opposite sides of the map entirely, and he shocked everyone on the entire map with one blast. This is just ridiculous. It's one of the worst doctor's too like I can run him easily; but I went down because there was literally not a single pallet on an entire third of the map, there was only one there before and it got used.

    Like holy cow man....