Dead hard doesn't work anymore?

I'm honestly just wondering what is going on. The perk simply does not work, every single game it just leaves me exhausted on the ground - It hasn't worked in a single match for me today. I play green ping lobbies only.

I know that DH has been kinda iffy since forever...but nowhere as bad as this.

I haven't played for like a week, so please let me know if anything has changed recently.

Comments

  • It's your ping

  • I used it yesterday works like before nothing changed for me after the bugfix patch.

  • @th3 said:

    It's your ping

    is 40-50 ping considered high? I'm usually around there

  • @Cele said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1809027#Comment_1809027

    is 40-50 ping considered high? I'm usually around there

    No that's an ok ping.

  • @Cele said:

    I'm honestly just wondering what is going on. The perk simply does not work, every single game it just leaves me exhausted on the ground - It hasn't worked in a single match for me today. I play green ping lobbies only.

    I know that DH has been kinda iffy since forever...but nowhere as bad as this.

    I haven't played for like a week, so please let me know if anything has changed recently.

    It's pretty common for me to be exhausted on the ground 3-4 times a game. I just tell myself, it's okay, the killer will never see it coming if this perk actually works.

    Can you imagine if BBQ didn't work as often as Dead Hard fails? Yikes.