Keyboard Mouse Availability for Console Players & More
If I understand this right, PC players can use both a keyboard or a controller, while console players are limited to controller, even when crossplay is enabled. If keyboard and mouse does give an advantage and thats the reason why we can't use keyboard mouse, cool, but if I have crossplay on so I don't have to wait an entire day to join a match, why can't I use keyboard and mouse like the other PC players playing with me. Isn't that an unfair advantage or something? In my opinion I'm pretty sure its just a big "######### you" by Behaviour so we have to buy the game again on windows. I really think that keyboard and mouse should be accessible for everyone, except maybe switch because I don't know how it would connect, but for PS4 and Xbox, it shouldn't be too hard I think, the only times we should be limited to controller is maybe when updates aren't out at the same times, or even just implement something trying to link more console players rather than PC players. I haven't really looked into this stuff all that much but I really hope Behaviour steps up their game, because I somehow like this game, except its hard to overlook the amount of #########, and don't get me started on some of these players. I also really think there should be a proximity chat or even just a game chat while you're in the lobby, and I think killer should be able to hear you when nearby, although if you're playing against Scream or Micheal Myers, have fun. If anybody actually ends up reading this I hope it actually makes sense since I'm really stupid, but I think these are some decent points to make this game a bit more enjoyable. Also can we get more maps like the western one, I really like how different it is and it's nice compared to every other map which looks practically the same.
Comments
They answered this in their most recent dev QnA stream. It's apparently "harder than you would think." I'm not sure how though.
It's not on their priority list, which sucks.
It would be so nice to have. I went from PS4 to pc and can now play a load of different killers that felt practically unplayable before, still sometimes use my controller for surv bc I hate m+k on survivor. Obviously some games it shouldn't be allowed like FPSes where it gives you a massive advantage but on games like dbd not really. Like you can't easily 360 a killer on m+k but pc survivors seemed to manage without it. As for difficulty of implementing it, smite has m+k support, maybe bhvr should ask them?