Brand new discovery with the Twins! (Or at least I hope)
Charlotte doesn't lose PWYF stacks when attacking with Victor! Probably because Victor technically doesn't have any perks while playing as him.
Charlotte doesn't lose PWYF stacks when attacking with Victor! Probably because Victor technically doesn't have any perks while playing as him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably a bug then. Pwyf specifically says "loses Tokens on basic attacks and special attacks". I can't imagine that Victors pounce is not a special attack.
I can explain this phenomenon
@MrDardon You are right and wrong, according to the wiki when swapping to Victor from Charlotte, Charlotte's perks are disabled, meaning they don't gain or lose anything (Meaning PWYF will not gain or lose any stacks when Victor pounces)
If that were the case you'd only be able to get Devour tokens while playing as Charlotte. Tofu did a video about Twins and Devour and he was getting 5 stacks every game so that can't be true.
You can't pick up survivors as Victor, you have to swap back to Charlotte to do that, which will re-enable the perks
This doesn't destroy Hex's is just prevents the hex abilities from working if I am correct
Right but you said "according to the wiki when swapping to Victor from Charlotte, Charlotte's perks are disabled, meaning they don't gain or lose anything", which would mean that you can't gain Devour tokens as Victor because the perk is disabled.
I think the more likely explanation is that Victor just doesn't interact with perks in any way.
Any perk that affects Killer directly doesn't work with Victor, but perks like Corrupt and Hex Perks work.
Spine Chill and Premonition for example only work on Charlotte.
Or at least I hope this is the case, Victor and interaction with perks is really strange.
Thats also because Hex perks don't break when playing as Victor, pretty much what you said with victor not interacting with perks in anyway is what happens
Right but STBFL isn't disabled when playing as Victor, he just doesn't interact with it. So you can neither gain nor lose tokens and he doesn't get any benefit from tokens either.
I doubt this is a bug because if they change it so that Victor's pounce will make you lose STBFL stacks then there are some other perks that might need to change as well, then you are cherry picking the perks that do and do not work with him. I think it's by design that STBFL doesn't lose tokens when he lands a pounce. I mean, other killers use their powers to avoid losing tokens so it makes sense there too.