Before you buy the twins consider....

Tldr the twins mechanics promotes problematic gameplay that will likely nerf her to a poor state so hold off on buying the new killer to spare yourself the buyers remorse. Instead if you want to support pick up some cosmetics.

I want to preface this discussion by saying I am not trying to rob the developers or hard workers in behaviour of there livelihood. I still think you should support them for what they do right and while balance isn't there strong suit (trust me its not as easy as you think). I am grateful for the many fun hours of killer and survivour gameplay I have spent that being said lets talk about the twins.

Viktors design has some fun concepts but it suffers from the modern survivour can break it interaction that just makes him seem awful. Maybe its just me but I can't stand ghostface, viktor, plague game design where your power can be shutdown. Viktor is granted less abhorrent but its will still has the effect of creating annoyance when your options are so poor that you just default to chessy strats like face camp viktor.

I'd advice other players on holding off on this killer. Her design reeks of legion, plague problems and will require a complex redesign to get to a healthy state.

With the facecamping viktor elements of her kit and her locker play being awful it strikes me that it will take a large number of adjustments that will simply not be worth behaviours time. Say nothing of the innherrent weakness of requiring traveling distance to collect a downed survivour and you have a killer with an infuses on slugging just to play on a ground level.

Which will colour her as a frustrating killer and should she reach a certain frustration level will inevitably result in nerfs focused on making her low tier. Already talk has circulated on making viktor deep wound injured survivours which is not a good sign.