First post and only post aka the mori nerf
First off I am a killer main and I will agree the mori nerf needed to happen and this is coming form a killer main on xbox but what is the point of them now there is no reason to use one for one you dont get your perks like bbq and all the other ones cant remember them all second you get less blood points if I remember that correctly and third it's just faster to hook then go through the lengthy mori animation which could allow the a gen pop or a door open. Like I said I know the mori nerf need to happen and I only used them one in a custom match to show the animation to my friends but now what is the point to bring them in to a match besides for maybe just a challenge and now they are just going to be take up a blood web place were a more useful thing could be like the shroud of separation for the hook offering so please just remove them from the blood web devs
Comments
It's good of you to use them to show friends the animations. However, most of you killer mains do like to equip them in ranked matches. Had to be done I'm afraid. If they're there and usable and grant an unfair advantage. People will use them even if it's dishonourable and doesn't prove you to be the better player that game!