The reason I would still leave them in in some capacity is because there are challenges where you have to get out the hatch. The last time I did one of those, I had to try, like, ten times and, if I hadn't been able to grab keys in-match it would have taken forever.
To me, it seems fair that you would burn a perk slot to get super rare items from chests.
Played a match tonight where only 1 survivor had appraisal and plunders, but found 3 keys for their SWF group (no luck offerings). Definitely needs a change, or be removed entirely.
Wouldn't mind them if they were nerfed so that only the survivor that has the key can escape through the hatch. But in their current state, they definitely shouldn't be showing up randomly in chests.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The reason I would still leave them in in some capacity is because there are challenges where you have to get out the hatch. The last time I did one of those, I had to try, like, ten times and, if I hadn't been able to grab keys in-match it would have taken forever.
To me, it seems fair that you would burn a perk slot to get super rare items from chests.
Played a match tonight where only 1 survivor had appraisal and plunders, but found 3 keys for their SWF group (no luck offerings). Definitely needs a change, or be removed entirely.
Wouldn't mind them if they were nerfed so that only the survivor that has the key can escape through the hatch. But in their current state, they definitely shouldn't be showing up randomly in chests.
Remove them. Neither side should be able to pull out something so powerful in the middle of the game.