MATCHMAKING

Why do I get the sweatest players ever. I legit just started playing killer (rank 17) an I get matched with rank 1s 5s an sometimes 12. I legit haven't went against my own rank once I hit rank 17. I legit can't get passed it cause they put me up against stacked swf. Like my last game, I used billy with enduring brutal strength tinkerer an noed. Now mind you my perks are tier 1 except brutal strength with is tier 2. Man I went against 4 DS with unbreakable BT and adrenaline 5 out of my 8 games straight, all swf cause they knew everything I was doing. I really thought this game would be fun but it's not. I NEVER get upset when losing but this is the only game that legit ticks me off cause I can't even get passed rank 17 without having sweaty ass survivors tbagging or flashlight flicking. This game is so toxic an cancer is unreal

Comments