Did Moris just become the thing of a past?
I just read the latest bugfix patch report which included changes to mori offerings. Please someone confirm that I just read it right and did not just imagine things...
It says that the new changed moris now require survivors to be hooked twice before mori can be used. This would mean that the last death hook would be where the killer can mori instead of sacrificing the survivor to the entity by hook ---- Which would be something that I am completely fine with and happy about.
Comments
I am not sure about a thing of the past, but Mori's certainly will not bring an end to the game so rapidly as before.
Nope, you now need to hook them twice to mori them.
I don't know about other players but i might start using them more. I always felt bad for using them because i could just say "screw it" and turn the game around and that option was always tempting to do.
At least now they are more fair but still strong, you still take away any chance for a save after you down them on death hook and you usaully save time by killing them right there.
Agreed. They might feel fun to use now.
Same. I've only ever used them if im frustrated with my last match & wanted an easy win.
This change makes them still powerful without being a complete fun killer for everyone.
I've got a ton of them I might start actually using.