PC Power Moves Achievement bugged?

I fully repaired a Gen 2 times (just me) and escaped, but I still got 0/8 listen in the Achievement progress.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • me too, any updates?

  • I also escaped once without perks and I did 3-4 gens, but the counter didn't go up.

  • If you are on Steam try closing the game and restarting it and then checking your progress. The counter doesn't immediately increase usually, restarting the game seems to kind of force it to update immediately however. It might not be a Dead By Daylight bug but rather a Steam bug due it not updating immediately.

  • @Madjura said:

    If you are on Steam try closing the game and restarting it and then checking your progress. The counter doesn't immediately increase usually, restarting the game seems to kind of force it to update immediately however. It might not be a Dead By Daylight bug but rather a Steam bug due it not updating immediately.

    Oh yeah. It worked. Thanks.

  • @Madjura said:

    If you are on Steam try closing the game and restarting it and then checking your progress. The counter doesn't immediately increase usually, restarting the game seems to kind of force it to update immediately however. It might not be a Dead By Daylight bug but rather a Steam bug due it not updating immediately.

    Hey this helped me just now as well, wanted to say thanks.