Moris are the only reliable counter to keys

Why are you nerfing one while not nerfing the other? Nobody disagrees that they both need to be changed. They are both awful for the game. But you can't nerf the only reliable counter to keys, and then leave keys the same. It is going to be miserable for a while now until keys are fixed.

Comments

  • @ThePolice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1805533#Comment_1805533

    Bro it’s not an instant tombstone myers for the whole game, you still had to down every survivor twice to kill all of them

    No, you have to hunt down 1 survivor, then tunnel, and then it's 3v1.

    And 3v1, it's over already.

  • @Nameless said:

    I haven't used moris in ages and I seem to manage. Yes keys need to change as well and the devs said they're on it, no the game isn't going to die and the world isn't ending because they changed moris before keys.

    the world isn't ending because they changed moris before keys

    I see four dudes on horseback who'd beg to differ...

  • @Reinami said:

    Why are you nerfing one while not nerfing the other? Nobody disagrees that they both need to be changed. They are both awful for the game. But you can't nerf the only reliable counter to keys, and then leave keys the same. It is going to be miserable for a while now until keys are fixed.

    Mori is not a counter of keys.

    Last month I played as a solo survivor against the Clown with ebony mori. Claudette had brought key. The killer mori'd her. But I took the key from Claudette's corpse and escaped through the hatch. 3 generators were ready and 2 survivors were dead. I could have escaped with the second Claudette, but she did not understand when I called her for me.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1807658#Comment_1807658

    No, you have to hunt down 1 survivor, then tunnel, and then it's 3v1.

    And 3v1, it's over already.

    I’ve won 3v1, i mean by the time its 3v1 at least 1 or 2 gens should be done, moris are unbalanced but now their useless and key shoulda been nerfed too

  • That's your opinion, and its wrong

  • Ye I recommend just smurf and maybe then the devs will change things that make it more for in red ranks

  • Im just gonna use franklins hoarder when i see a key. You may escape but your losing that key.

1 2 ›