[Solved] Ghostface, Myers since 4.4.0 to 4.4.1
Ghostface Stalk Abilty still not working, it's still broken somehow! I was in NS and leanin' behind wall, behind tree, behind rock, crouched, standing. It's completely broken Killer at all.
How tf can I do my daily ritual?
Tagged:
Need more info
Comments
Platform: PC
Ping: around 30-40ms
Logs: Which one you want? You mean log from %localappdata%? (If yes, I'll update this in edit.)
I found some similar reports about Myers stalk ability with photos etc., but I can't find solution for this. I don't even play as Killer too much, I'm just doing my daily rituals. But my stalk ability do nothing, it's pure M1 killer for me since new DLC release I think.
I had this against a gf on ps4 (crossplay is off). His heartbeat/red stain was showing when he was supposed to be stalking. I noticed him leaning and thought it was weird and he ended up marking me.
Here are the instructions on where to find your log files: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/kb/articles/146-finding-your-log-file
Exactly what I said, but thanks mate.
I was not sure which file is needed, now I see files with the "backup" suffix are typically not necessary.
DeadByDaylight.logI wasn’t being a smartass, just trying to help clarify which files they need and their explanation is worded better than any I could come up with.
I said thanks mate, no offense :). And you help me, as I said I was not sure which one.
Check Michael. I'm sure he's broken too
forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/207660/michael-and-ghost-face-power-dosnt-work
Yeah, my Mikey is not working too. Sadly. I tried again GF then MM and then again GF.
DeadByDaylight.logIn this log is Ghostface game, I deleted all my localfiles, configs etc., so it's pure clean. But Stalk ability is not working at all.
/Solved
by reinstalling the whole game, LUL
I tried it and it didn't help!
What exactly did you do?
Step 1: Uninstall whole game
Step 2: Remove all folders connected to Dead by Daylight (In Steam folder on local drive I just removed every "381210" folder and then I open %localappdata% and removed DeadByDaylight (Don't forget to backup your GameUserSettings.ini and Input.ini) and UnrealEngine folder.
Step 3: Install clean game again
Step 4: For sure I verified local files again
Step 5: Voilà, my Ghost is stalking again. I think its same for Mikey but I didn't test.
I have already found the reason myself.
Deleted the DeadByDaylight folder from the AppData folder
Yeah, maybe it's enough. But I tried only this and nothing happened. So have fun mate
It's these commands in GameUserSettings.ini
ScreenScaleForWindowedMode=0
ScreenResolution=0
When it's set to zero, your Stalk ability doesn't work at all.