Mori and key changes plus forum rant
Keys will be changed eventually so just freaking wait. All you killer mains tunnel key users or bring Franklin's out of fear and survivors can't do ANYTHING against a mori except quit, gen rush or not die. Which isnt hard because first hookers usually aren't even good. But when they do it to a bad player everyone will now die. 1v3 will never be won unless the 3 arw god survivors or killer is bad EVEN HARDER with a mori in play. Keys are easy to counter as in multiple freaking tactics to use and just being good. I have only had multiple people escape with a key when I was winning enough times that I could count it on my freaking hand. Same with tunneling key users, yet when I do that I end up feeling bad so I typically don't tunnel them and guess what ive won and that key only gave one escape or I even 4k. Now I am not saying I think its fair to change one and not the other but that isnt their plan. Keys are weaker and its a fact. Moris ruin the game more than keys and if a killer who is GOOD like emphasis on good uses one to first hook the match is over in 3 minutes and it takes a tournament squad or afk killer for survivors to end the game that quickly.
If im being honest the lack of objectiveness and use of logic in this forums astound me. Its bias here bias there, killer main there survivor main here, seriously so many victim complexes on this forum. One change and people go ballistic and call out the devs and the other side. I have seen so many changes and bugs that people who tried to be logical about get shouted down by imbeciles who just want to complain and insult others. Hell I becamr a part of this forum to have nice discussions and whatnot and all I see nowadays are children (For the most part, lots of you are great!) Anyways this forum or the majority id say needs a wake up call and realize arguing is pointless and being objective can save so much damn trouble.
Comments