Killer cannot break a pallet outside the killer shack

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/830104050

M2 is throw a bottle

LCTRL is reloading

Space is main action (Break a pallet)

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • In that situation it would be good if you looked behind you as well, but it looks like you are not being blocked by a survivor. And I think that might be related to this particular map. It's shelter woods, ain't it?

    The same happened to me in that particular map and I could not break the pallet from the outside. Looked behind me several times to ascertain if I was not being blocked, and moved back and forth as well.

    I don't know if it is related to the map, but sure looks like a coincidence that it happened to me in the same one.

  • Yes, It was Shelter woods.

    It was clearly that no one blocked behind me because I was chasing 1 survivor along the way and I could move back freely.

    It happened to me for the first time by the way. I don't if it happens only particular map.

  • @Chekita said:

    In that situation it would be good if you looked behind you as well, but it looks like you are not being blocked by a survivor. And I think that might be related to this particular map. It's shelter woods, ain't it?

    The same happened to me in that particular map and I could not break the pallet from the outside. Looked behind me several times to ascertain if I was not being blocked, and moved back and forth as well.

    I don't know if it is related to the map, but sure looks like a coincidence that it happened to me in the same one.

    Its a bug, is not because a survivor and it is related to the map. A lot of people are having this exact same issue.

  • Same things been happening to me on shelter woods and coal tower. I think it might be a problem with all the Macmillan maps