Merged: Moris have been nerfed!

Comments

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Glad this was done without announcement. And to the users above, keys and moris are not the same thing. I’m glad the moris got changed. This isn’t tit for tat.

    They're both annoying and completely unfair to play against. Can't wait when the keys will got destroyed like moris!

  • I do really appreciate this change but as the above poster said, I think it should also require you hook everyone once so that you can't just tunnel someone down, which is the biggest complaint about moris.

    Keys having a channel time like cleansing totems would also be sweet.

  • Well the ebony deserv it but the ivory should stay the same.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I expected this. But I also expected it to come with a huge bloodpoint bonus for successfully using one. Hopefully they just forgot to mention it in the notes.

    There needs to be a point to bringing Moris or they will simply never be seen again.

    This. If moris are to be useful at all moriing should give a lot of BP that can go over the cap.

    This is me as killer talking, as survivor: 🦀🦀🦀🦀

  • I'm glad they were nerfed but now they are literally worthless. a better way would to have been (for ebony at least) to have the requirement of having hooked each survivor once each instead of twice for one.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Glad this was done without announcement. And to the users above, keys and moris are not the same thing. I’m glad the moris got changed. This isn’t tit for tat.

    Both allow you to skip a part of the game and can give you an otherwise undeserved win. So yes they kind of are the same thing.

  • Killers can just tunnel survivors for 2 hooks instead of just 1. 😂

    For few months now I've had killers that mori after second hook. It's actually really nice because survivors don't suicide on hook when they realize the killer isn't immediately killing after first hook. Have also had a bunch that do it after hooking everyone once, again the not tunneling survivor off hook and hooking everyone atleast once first made a way better game. Both ways everyone got plenty of points, killers still 4k.