Victor and Exit Gates
Yeah, can you either just let people leave with victor or make it so I can do something if they decide to stand against the exit gate with him on them? Its a pointless mechanic as it is now.
Yeah, can you either just let people leave with victor or make it so I can do something if they decide to stand against the exit gate with him on them? Its a pointless mechanic as it is now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said they're gonna fix it in the next hotfix.
Did they? What did they say they were going to do?
They didn't give specifics but I imagine either the exit gates will stay blocked for a few seconds after Victor is removed or they'll reuse the Pig mechanic where survivors aren't allowed past a certain point in the exit gates.