is the MMR working in the background?

i have that feeling the MMR is active and testing me or its just random.

here is what is going on currently.

Survivor : i get a good killer + atleast 2 potatoes.

or i get a baby/boosted killer but also atleast 2 good teammates.

Killer : a full lobby with potatoes (very rare that there is one good survivor)

or a full lobby with decent survivors.

so i though is the game testing me by giving me first very bad teammates/survivors

and then the opposite to calculate my MMR.

anyone noticed something like that in their games?

or its just random for me i dont know.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It's just random (first come first served)

    But with the killer lock still in place they're collecting the data for it's return

  • One question to you: "Are playing at night?" lol


    Well, I had matches as survivor yesterday/today and got bad teammates and dcing people too.

    1st match - I had a 3 dudes that self-cering every time after Legion hited them

    2nd match - I had a great teammate that sold out every his mates purposly (including me) for that killer can use ebony mori to us

    3rd match - I had a guy that suicided on the hook instanly and pepega Zarina because she's running every time to the Trapper's bear trap on Gideon (The Saw map)

    And in the last match I had 2 people that insta-dc after the killer downed them. Thanks to the killer that she (killer was playing as the Huntress) was nice to me and my last teammate cause she let us to gain some points

    Tbh, I haven't a situation for a long time that I faced yesterday but I think it's a "feature" of night matchmaking

  • I didn't noticed any difference these days

  • That's purely random. IF MMR is in the background it's just collecting data at this point, it is not having any effect on matchmaking at all.

  • @Mandy said:

    That's purely random. IF MMR is in the background it's just collecting data at this point, it is not having any effect on matchmaking at all.

    Do you know when it will be released?

  • @Rubix said:

    Posted the exact same question recently.

    The answer is they will not tell you.

    Information is power for DBD, that is why Nurse is the worst killer, Piggy the best, OoO balanced, DS & unbreakable have no counter so balanced and let's not forget SWFs hardly exist in games, if SWFs did exist in games then using Comms isn't cheating as cheating isn't having an unfair advantage over a fellow survivor so means that is also balanced... what did you ask again because you can post it in q&a to be skipped over if you like?

    ;D

    I swear they had to be joking when they answered those questions back to back.

    Ethan: The stats tell us OoO is balanced

    Chat: So when is Nurse getting a buff?

    Ethan: Ignore the stats