Another 4.4.0 tier list
This is MY personal opinion and how I'm able to play these characters.
This is MY personal opinion and how I'm able to play these characters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jesus Christ, Plague has been completely neglected.
Come on BHVR, I'm sure you can do something. =/
I try to find the best in every killer even if they aren't the best, but every time I play plague I get bullied to death. I can proudly say I've never DC'd though
I completely agree, I haven't died to a Plague in months, if not a year.
People still main her though I'm sure. I hope they're doing well.
How high were you when making this?
(lmao plz it is just a joke)
I was about as high as that trapper that just set a trap and then steps in it. Lol. Nah man I get it you can make jokes it's cool.
lol I am just so confused as to why nurse is so low
I was bad at nurse before they changed her. I just can't get blinks down and I'm bad at predicting where survivors will go.
You don't have to predict survivors all of the time btw. What you should be doing is use the first blink to close a big gap between you and the survivor, and then use the second one to get close enough for a hit.
When I try doing stuff like that I accidentally hold the blink too far. But not only that nurse just isn't my thing.
I can understand that and there is an addon that shows you where you will teleport though. It is actually pretty simple once you get the hang of it. But why play nurse when you can play the chad Oni who is the best killer in the game according to this tier list??
The only reason hes up there is the easy fact that I've destroyed a team within like 5 minutes or so. And I play her for dailies and crap.
Yeah, he can be a real threat if played properly.
Do you have a tier list?