Babysitter Buffs

As it stands, Babysitter is a very weak perk. Although it can be useful in certain niche scenarios when the killer isn't busy with the chase or patrolling generators, the effect is simply too small to be warranted anything. It seems like the perk encourages unhooks within a decently close proximity of the killer, which is alright I guess given what the perk tries to do, but it doesn't do it to full efficiency. I think a start would be to make the per's effects last for much longer, such as incresing the values to 10/15/20 seconds. That way, they have much more flexibity to cover their tracks as they escape the immediate area without having too much time to engage in another chase where they have great immunity to tracking. I also think during this time the survivor should have their aura unable to be read, which would, in the event the rescuing survivor should be hooked instantly, prevent the recently unhooked survivor from being located and targeted with BBQ, as well as prevent them from being immediately locked back on if they find a spot to heal in the event of A Nurse's Calling. I think this would better fit the niche of the perk.


Let me know your thoughts!

Comments