dlcs in a new platform
If I rebuy dbd on a different platform then the one I use now, and move the account dbd account to that platform, do I have to rebuy dlcs that I bought, or will it stay (such as characters)?
If I rebuy dbd on a different platform then the one I use now, and move the account dbd account to that platform, do I have to rebuy dlcs that I bought, or will it stay (such as characters)?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What platform are you using now and what platform are you transferring to?
I want to move it from one steam account to another