CROSSPLAY OPTION DISAPPEARED ON Xbox series x...
someone else have the same error?
someone else have the same error?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I‘ve had the same issue, but on PS5. I logged in with my old PS4 and that made of re-appear on my PS5.
Maybe that’s a solution on Xbox as well.
Cheers
Yup I'm on series x too and I just noticed this today. I only match up with series x people whether I play survivor or killer.
Also I don't even have the option to enable/disable crossplay in the options menu
This issue is fixed now. Just restarted my game and everything is working
Thanks it worked