Need some tips for nurse, spirit and blight (console)
I'm on a quest to get all killers p3. I prefer to play killers to level them up instead of using other killers and putting the bloodpoints into killers I don't use. I'm already decently close to all p3 but the few I'm hesitant to play are the 3 in the title. So any tips would be appreciated. Also some good perk builds would be nice.
Comments
For spirit you need good headphones
mother daughter ring + purple amulet is invredibly strong
I like to run pop, corrupt, stridor and bbq but you could swap out corrupt and pop for ruin undying
Just play them as much as you can, try to use their powers as often as you can. You'll get used to how they work, and how they don't
For nurse, the best advice anyone could give you on console or PC is to use the first blink to get closer to the survivor and the second one to get really close, close enough to get a hit.
For spirit, use good headphones (seriously). I am not sure if you can enable surround sound on console, but that is an option on a windows 10 PC. I actually made a guide on this, I don't mean to advertise but you can go to the guide I made a while ago on the spirit. It has tips and tricks, good addon combinations, and stats on the spirit. (I did my best on this plz be nice)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/204647/how-to-play-spirit-well-simple-straightforward-and-reasonably-short#latest
For Blight, you should learn the kind of places to use your power at. When using it for lethality, you want to use it when the survivor attempts to run to a different tile or is in the open and you can use your rush to quickly hit them. Of course, you should mainly be using this for mobility.
Before you p3 everyone though, make sure you have one or two killers you are good with and keep them at lvl 50 with BBQ and chili, in fact BBQ and chili is a necessity if you are going to p3 everyone.
I have good earbuds but that's about it. I have bbq and chili on pretty much all my killers. I usually get pretty lucky when it comes to getting bbq and chili early in the bloodweb. I played nurse way back when before the infamous progress reset happened to me (twice). I'm honestly just worried about spirit because I DO have her p1. But that was before she was changed.
Well what are you worried about for spirit?
I'm mostly worried about the tracking and when to use her ability.
It can be a bit had sometimes. You have to be really acute and quick when it comes to phasing with spirit. Look at grass, listen for footsteps, predict only if you need to (like if you're on a strong tile). Again, I did mention I made a guide on this if you are interested.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/204647/how-to-play-spirit-well-simple-straightforward-and-reasonably-short#latest
Thanks. Are there any common jukes I should watch for?
You're welcome. A common one I would watch out for is when you phase and the survivor just gets into a loop. Sometimes if they are very uh "jukey" or sporadic, they usually fast vault a window and then slow vault back out (imagine this on shack). With a perk like iron will, they usually try to stand still away from grass, but remember that even with iron will a survivor can only make it so far if you phase close enough to them.
At a tight area they might try to run back as you are in phasing and they predict that you are right behind them. So find a good distance to un-phase from when at a pallet or tight corridor.