Lets see those bloodpoints!!!

Comments

  • I cant. Everyone and their mother is waiting in a lobby with BBQ. There’s more killers than survivors at this point

  • Jack11803 said:

    I cant. Everyone and their mother is waiting in a lobby with BBQ. There’s more killers than survivors at this point

    Haven't played once as killer took to long :( my bbq is ready!!!
  • @fcc2014 said:
    Jack11803 said:

    I cant. Everyone and their mother is waiting in a lobby with BBQ. There’s more killers than survivors at this point

    Haven't played once as killer took to long :( my bbq is ready!!!

    I suggested buffing survivor point gains and WGLF. I was told I was an entitled I idiot survivor main, and that it’d ruin balance...

  • Jack11803 said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    Jack11803 said:

    I cant. Everyone and their mother is waiting in a lobby with BBQ. There’s more killers than survivors at this point

    Haven't played once as killer took to long :( my bbq is ready!!!

    I suggested buffing survivor point gains and WGLF. I was told I was an entitled I idiot survivor main, and that it’d ruin balance...

    I saw and also the usual suspects complain as usual i miss the 200 percent gain....
  • I believe one of them has some new cosmetics for their picture. It made me smile.
  • @fcc2014 said:
    I believe one of them has some new cosmetics for their picture. It made me smile.

    Mighty dapper

  • Looks good on them!
    I hear sharp dressed man by zztop.
  • 146k highest for me for the day. Hope to beat it tomorrow. 
  • First decent round why is no one playing streamers?

  • When survivors are afk, killers can still make quite a bit, and ALL FOUR BBQ stacks. Not when killer is afk though. Because that’s fair and balanced /s


  • This was from my first match of double BP. Only 1 BPS (mine).
    I've not come across a single other person using BPS since it started. I want to see the huge numbers folks!
    Guess I can start bringing ebony moris instead :lol:

  • fcc2014 said:

    Wow, it's ironic that you got that much as a survivor since killer's usually get more lol.
  • Nickenzie said:
    fcc2014 said:

    Wow, it's ironic that you got that much as a survivor since killer's usually get more lol.
    4 stacks wglf, escape cake a streamer 
  • fcc2014 said:
    Nickenzie said:
    fcc2014 said:

    Wow, it's ironic that you got that much as a survivor since killer's usually get more lol.
    4 stacks wglf, escape cake a streamer 

    1 Survivor Pudding, 2 Party Streamers, and 4 Stacks on BBQ.
  • Nice i have yet for any survivor pop streamers