A fun game! Thank you
I'd like to thank those in the pics as I had a genuinely fun game, I mean I sucked but it was still a fun experience, and I normally get red ranks that click me and camp pallets the whole game while t bagging me
I'd like to thank those in the pics as I had a genuinely fun game, I mean I sucked but it was still a fun experience, and I normally get red ranks that click me and camp pallets the whole game while t bagging me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I knew this was click bait, but I clicked just to make sure. Twitter advertising could use you.