How do you create your survivor build

After i asked the same question about killer, i got curious.

Obviously survivor are just skins and they doesnt matter for the build. Or do they for you?

I have only one survivor at P3 50 and the rest at 40.

While i use on my main Ace most of the time the same perks, i have different builds for every survivor.

Mostly i build around one of their perks. For example:

Felix: Desperate Measures, Resilience, Botany, Self-Care = fast self-care

Yui: Breakout, Saboteur, Inner strength, Mettle of Man = use Mettle of Man

How do you create your builds?

Comments

  • I just mess around. Boil Over is one of my favorite perks because watching killers bump into trees and pipes n stuff makes me cackle. I also really love dance with me, lithe and quick and quiet because utilizing those perks to lose a killer is really satisfying.


    If I get sick of that then I'll slap on botany knowledge and empathy and go on an altruistic spree. It's whatever for me, really.

  • I test out perks in custom games before deciding which fit my style best. I base them around my play style, and I like to balance stealth and speed so I can work on gens and hide well while also being able to hold a chase/ go for saves :)!

    1. Exhaustion Perk (Dead Hard, Lithe Sprint Burst, Head On, Balanced)
    2. Obsession Perk (Blood Pact, Decisive Strike, For the People, Object of Obsession)
    3. Healing Perk (Self-Care, Inner Strength, Desperate Measures, Botany Knowledge, Leader)
    4. Wild Card Perk (Prove Thyself, Bond, Detective’s Hunch, We’re Gonna Live Forever, Iron Will, Adrenaline, Plunderers etc.)

    I play red ranks on Survivor and all my builds follow this model unless I’m doing a challenge or something.

  • Inner strength, pharmacy, detectives hunch, sprint burst.

    I pick perks that get me points, can be used all game, and allow me to rely on myself for heals.

    I solo que mostly.

  • I make my builds around the lore of the character.

    Dwight is a nervous leader, so I run Prove Thyself, Leader, Better Together, amd Streetwise on him.

    Ash is a resilient and resourceful survivalist, so I run Resilience, Dead Hard, Unbreakable, and Self-Care on him.

    On killer I go for effectiveness. So on Legion I run Bamboozle, Ruin, Thana, and a random other perk.