SUGGESTION: ENDGAME STATS

Okay so, instead of just having the normal endgame screen where everyone can see the points and perks they've brought, I suggest a change.

In a scoreboard, add the following:

  • Photo(or name) of the character they've played
  • Total time chased
  • Total time on gens
  • Totems cleansed
  • Healing done
  • Killer stuns
  • Safe unhooks
  • Time spent in a locker

Maybe later on, add misc things like gens blew up, percentage of skillchecks failed, crows disturbed, etc.

Comments

  • @surviversneedabuff said:

    Okay so, instead of just having the normal endgame screen where everyone can see the points and perks they've brought, I suggest a change.

    In a scoreboard, add the following:

    • Photo(or name) of the character they've played
    • Total time chased
    • Total time on gens
    • Totems cleansed
    • Healing done
    • Killer stuns
    • Safe unhooks
    • Time spent in a locker

    Maybe later on, add misc things like gens blew up, percentage of skillchecks failed, crows disturbed, etc.

    I like this idea, but also can see how players would flame each other in chat (well not me I'm on console.)

    Also if the killer squashes the team at 5 gens or whatever do you really want to mostly see all zeros on such a tally?

    Maybe instead track and display personal stats, with proper privacy settings, these options for each player. If shared it would enlighten to what type of survivor (gen jockey, chaser/looper, bone collector, combat medic, etc) and/or what kind of killer (meat locker, anti-clotter, gen destroyer, master of the mori, pallet eater, etc.)

    To minimize hazing or spying I'd say to see someone's stats you must share your own.

  • I also like this idea but it has the risk of more toxicity and BMing.

    @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/211400/suggestion-endgame-stats

    I like this idea, but also can see how players would flame each other in chat (well not me I'm on console.)

    Also if the killer squashes the team at 5 gens or whatever do you really want to mostly see all zeros on such a tally?

    Maybe instead track and display personal stats, with proper privacy settings, these options for each player. If shared it would enlighten to what type of survivor (gen jockey, chaser/looper, bone collector, combat medic, etc) and/or what kind of killer (meat locker, anti-clotter, gen destroyer, master of the mori, pallet eater, etc.)

    To minimize hazing or spying I'd say to see someone's stats you must share your own.

    True. To see them you must share your own.