Trapper issues on Blood Lodge
Trap spawned inside the tractor, couldn't get close enough to pull it out.
Not sure if it's a bug or shadow nerf, but Trapper can't place traps near the exit gate anymore.
Tagged:
Pending
Trap spawned inside the tractor, couldn't get close enough to pull it out.
Not sure if it's a bug or shadow nerf, but Trapper can't place traps near the exit gate anymore.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is definitely a bug and not only blood lodge but all Autohaven Wreckers maps. Putting traps near door power and that area is a part of gameplay. I believe it is the same on Ormond.
And If I remember correctly it was the same on the first map reworks with McMillan for sure. So nothing really changes and I guess won't change in any map rework they release.