The no perks achievement made me realize
As long as you have a rockin' med-kit and a toxic map offering, you really don't need perks to escape on Survivor.
As long as you have a rockin' med-kit and a toxic map offering, you really don't need perks to escape on Survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A good team is most of the time enough. I play bill always without perks. You only need a obsession.
lol thats how i got it by just using a med kit with 2 heals.
didn't use map offering i kinda don't use them as survivor ever since i ran out of bp offerings (i only have 1 p3 survivor with all perks all my other survivors are level 40-50, i put my points into killers).
People always seem to underestimate how much of an advantage items give to survivors(Its also the reasoning why getting a maxed item+ with add-ons is so difficult).
I mean there's a good reason why most survivor nerfs target their items instead of their perks or base kit.
I love the no perk achievement.
I like the others in the thread just walk in with a med kit and that's all I really need.