Flashlights bugged on indoor maps. And freddy bug.
I've tested this and it seems if you shine your flashlight near a pallet on indoor maps (including midwich) the flashlight beam will disappear preventing you from blinding the killer. This was on console. Also there is an animation bug where after setting a fake pallet Freddie's arm will stay in the animation until he swings
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I can confirm flashlight beam completely disappearing sometimes, albeit I couldn't figure out myself what triggers it.
Yeah I've noticed that it really has only happened on the indoor maps near pallets so that's what I'm going with.
Btw are u sure that the beam disappears and not just its visuals? That's the question I had when I encountered it, and I didn't really understand it in the end.
I'm pretty sure. I wasn't getting blind score events or the audio cue for it
Yeah me neither.
I'll test it in kyf tomorrow.