Playing the Twins is a unique frustration.

Why on earth did the Adept requirements need to change? This makes the trophy almost dependent on what the SURVIVORS do. Not almost...IS. You MUST play GOOD survivors who for some reason also neglect gens. Its simply impossible to achieve this if you play a team that actually DOES gens. Even if I get a 4k which with the twins is super unlikely. I need to have stopped them on the gens.

Feedback one change adept back to 4ks so its fair.


Feedback 2 the Twins are hands down the weakest killer in DBD history and there is no debate to be had about that. If you truly want nobody playing killer keep going down this road. I have never lost so badly so many times with one killer before. Victor is almost pointless he has no impact on healthy survivors. Then when he downs someone...okay? Now I got a person across the map who can heal up. What was the advantage again?


I've got 5,000 kills on this game. Yet every game as the Twins is just me trying to somehow make use of the power while 2-3 gens pop by the time I have my first hook. Then its a losing game from there.


Sure feels like some kind of pallet change was made. Every pallet seems to connect to ANOTHER pallet.

Comments