Totems are really hard to see now.
This isn’t a complaint, just as observation. As someone that plays both roles I think it’s a good thing for the killer. But man, as a survivor I have a hard time finding it even with small game. I’ll find myself circling it over and over again and still not see it because it’s hidden in a shadowy corner or under a desk or blending into a wall. I think Undying is a detriment in a lot of ways because it makes them far more visible, which is why I’d never combine it with NOED. Chances are there wouldn’t be any totems left standing during the end game.
Comments
Nah bro it's just u, after a while u don't need small game nor detectives hunch, u just find them cause u know general areas of their spawns.. not hard to find them I play both recently more survivor than killer
No, I know the general locations and the obvious spawn points. I’m not new. It’s not “just me”. They’re clearly redesigned to not pop out as easily as they did before.
Knowing their spawns is different than "I can clearly seem them in the open."
Even being forced to go to a specific spot to CHECK spawns is an improvement.
There are some odd places on the autohaven Maps though.. like in the middle on a small hill.
other than that I do appreciate the new look of the totems as well! They were a little bit too much standing out before