A Quick Thank You

I can actually hear survivors sneaking if I am close enough sometimes (When they rustle grass and bushes), I can hear their running footsteps, I can hear their exhausted breathing, I can hear their injured noises without Stridor!

A big thank you for the audio improvements!

Comments

  • Yeah, they fixed the sound in the last patch.
    Felt good to have the sound cues back as killer.

  • @Swiftblade131 said:
    I can actually hear survivors sneaking if I am close enough sometimes (When they rustle grass and bushes), I can hear their running footsteps, I can hear their exhausted breathing, I can hear their injured noises without Stridor!

    A big thank you for the audio improvements!

    Are you talking about the PTB, or the regular version?

  • @RSB said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:
    I can actually hear survivors sneaking if I am close enough sometimes (When they rustle grass and bushes), I can hear their running footsteps, I can hear their exhausted breathing, I can hear their injured noises without Stridor!

    A big thank you for the audio improvements!

    Are you talking about the PTB, or the regular version?

    PTB, I tagged it

  • @Swiftblade131 said:

    @RSB said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:
    I can actually hear survivors sneaking if I am close enough sometimes (When they rustle grass and bushes), I can hear their running footsteps, I can hear their exhausted breathing, I can hear their injured noises without Stridor!

    A big thank you for the audio improvements!

    Are you talking about the PTB, or the regular version?

    PTB, I tagged it

    I asked, because they fixed the sound in the last patch, not in the PTB, I think.

  • @RSB said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:

    @RSB said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:
    I can actually hear survivors sneaking if I am close enough sometimes (When they rustle grass and bushes), I can hear their running footsteps, I can hear their exhausted breathing, I can hear their injured noises without Stridor!

    A big thank you for the audio improvements!

    Are you talking about the PTB, or the regular version?

    PTB, I tagged it

    I asked, because they fixed the sound in the last patch, not in the PTB, I think.

    The sound in the PTB is perfect, I had a harder time up until testing out the PTB. Perhaps they made it more prevalent than before?

  • Yeah I agree. I know it was only a fix, but I didn't realise how much I'd been missing them until they returned.

    Both the footsteps of running and the breathing/rustling of grass can be seriously helpful, and makes me go 'dear god thank you for actually being a thing now'.

  • @Swiftblade131 said:

    @RSB said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:

    @RSB said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:
    I can actually hear survivors sneaking if I am close enough sometimes (When they rustle grass and bushes), I can hear their running footsteps, I can hear their exhausted breathing, I can hear their injured noises without Stridor!

    A big thank you for the audio improvements!

    Are you talking about the PTB, or the regular version?

    PTB, I tagged it

    I asked, because they fixed the sound in the last patch, not in the PTB, I think.

    The sound in the PTB is perfect, I had a harder time up until testing out the PTB. Perhaps they made it more prevalent than before?

    Maybe, I do not know, when I checked PTB's patchnotes, there were no mention about the audio changes.

  • I do know there was some Audio stuff in the 2.0.0 notes

  • @RSB said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:

    @RSB said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:

    @RSB said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:
    I can actually hear survivors sneaking if I am close enough sometimes (When they rustle grass and bushes), I can hear their running footsteps, I can hear their exhausted breathing, I can hear their injured noises without Stridor!

    A big thank you for the audio improvements!

    Are you talking about the PTB, or the regular version?

    PTB, I tagged it

    I asked, because they fixed the sound in the last patch, not in the PTB, I think.

    The sound in the PTB is perfect, I had a harder time up until testing out the PTB. Perhaps they made it more prevalent than before?

    Maybe, I do not know, when I checked PTB's patchnotes, there were no mention about the audio changes.

    It's pre-PTB.
    It's a one month old patchnotes where they tweaked the sounds to be actually... hearable ? lol