How do I synchronize progress for PS4 and PC?
I'm wondering how I can register my PS4 account, or synchronize the progress between PC and PS4
Tagged:
Mod
I'm wondering how I can register my PS4 account, or synchronize the progress between PC and PS4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately, as of right now at least, you can't. I'd love cross progression for PS4 too because I'm also getting a PC but I'm afraid Sony and Microsoft seem to be less obliging when it comes to cross progression then Nintendo. Perhaps it'll be possible in the future but for now, you can't sync your progress I'm afraid.
As @RoboMojo said, at the moment we do not have cross progression between PS4 and PC, I'm sorry.