bug on mcmillan
killers cant brake pallet outside killer's house on mcmillan...killer can brake this pallet only inside...
Tagged:
Pending
killers cant brake pallet outside killer's house on mcmillan...killer can brake this pallet only inside...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, I've just had this bug too. I don't remember which McMillan it was. I couldn't break the pallet from the outside, but I could break it from the inside.
What it looks like from the outside of the killer shack: no prompt to break, also tried to walk away and come back but to no avail.
McMillan pallet unbreakable outside shack.jpgWhat it looks like from the inside of the killer shack: the usual: prompt, no problem
McMillan pallet breakable inside shack.jpg@Emby lul but i cant brake outside :D
@Emby ah i saw ur secind screen :D