First look at The Doctor in our DBD Fan Series, “Saved By Daylight” #Intothefog
Enjoy and let us know what you think! -Phillip
Enjoy and let us know what you think! -Phillip
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That looks terrifying!
Excellent job!
Woah this looks great!
Can't wait for more!
Thanks JD! Love to hear this 😂
Thanks @NoOneKnowsNova Really Appreciate it man!!
@Pulsar Thank you very much! Glad you enjoy it..
Why are you trying to make me actually scared of this series.
He looks awesome!
That’s the objective 😂! I’m very happy you like it! Thanks @NomiNomad
Uh yeah thats a no I'ma go hide in the corner. ( This Looks awesome but good god thats creepy ) I can only imagine what the other killers will look like if you ever have them come in.
Thanks Dabi! And yeah that’d be awesome! Very happy with how doc turned out!
my only question is that is he animated or is he live action like fleshed out?
He’s totally live action! We didn’t want to try animating him..
Okay thats cool so is it all makeup or a mask?
Talk about well made, this is crazy good!
Love to hear it Hoodied! Appreciate the kind words!
It’s a full fledged mask!
Thats understandable, I bet if you had a larger budget you could make that into a full fledged face, that would amaze me, but I can understand its a mask, but does it move like an actual face? I'm still excited to see the next film plus see the other killers