can we get some new emotes
can we get some new emotes, like 3 for thumbs up. some ######### like that. more than just point and follow
can we get some new emotes, like 3 for thumbs up. some ######### like that. more than just point and follow
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some dances would be pretty cool but then I can imagen survivors dancing at the escape gate to show their new way of T-Bagging, because spamming CTRL is so 2016/2017
I think they should add an emote where the survivor puts a finger up to their mouth to say "Sshhhh" as well as one for telling everyone to run.
We do need 2 more emotes. I mean on console.... left and right on the d pad do nothing.
Dancing should be off limits.
It would be so silly. Maybe a "yes" and a "no" taunt? That would be neat.