achievements bug

I cannot finish my achievements such as "Adept Cannibal" and "Adept Plague. Can you check this for us please ?


PS. I think we has a problem for "Adept Hag" too.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Are you sure that you are getting merciless victory and not just 4k?

    I have to ask because cannibal if played correctly double ranks extremely rarely (out of the last 100 matches I recorded it happenned once); and plague literaly never double-pips - both malicious and chaser emblems are destroyed by her M2. Latter one is the most annoying adept achievement in the game.

  • @TripleSteal said:

    Are you sure that you are getting merciless victory and not just 4k?

    I have to ask because cannibal if played correctly double ranks extremely rarely (out of the last 100 matches I recorded it happenned once); and plague literaly never double-pips - both malicious and chaser emblems are destroyed by her M2. Latter one is the most annoying adept achievement in the game.

    Yes, I just 11-12 hooked to survivors before that game was ended and I got merciless victory. But I confused that why I cannot finish my achievements.