Favorite killer?
Who is you favorite killer? For me it's spirit, I hope one day you give her (DEV) a outfit for Christmas :)
Who is you favorite killer? For me it's spirit, I hope one day you give her (DEV) a outfit for Christmas :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My favorite killer is Pig, I'm excited that in the recent q&a they said it's a possibility she may get a new skin in the future (not a promise though).
And I could see the Spirit getting a Christmas outfit, there is the ghost of Christmas past, present, and future.
Nerf Pig
my favs have to be Susie and Clownsie, maybe
Profile pic
As I do normally change around killers especially new releases. I just feel that the twins have so many playstyles like using victor as a pallet blocker, or Charlotte as a window/pallet blocker to help victor. The boring camping strategy smh. The sneaky scout victor. The make surv turn a corner into victor with Charlotte. The shoot victor out and hide him then make a MiNd GaMe with insidious, actually making the perk somewhat useful. And more I'm too lazy to say.
They also have a really cool concept. For the community cosmetic contest, I'm going to enter a version of her with her cloak that she used to play "games from there lore"
Also their cosmetics are so cool and show much thought out into it, *cough*besides the optimisation and balances*cough* oh and I'm pretty sure that the sickle for the blight cosmetic is going to be replaced by a blight syringe, bet you any money
Sorry for the novel. Just these two are my favorite.
My answer is obvious
My favourite is Plague because I love her power (as gross as it is), but my favourite killer to play is Pig because I play the best as her.
To play, Legion and Clown.
To face, Nurse.
Twins, Oni, Ghostface, and Hag
I do not like playing against most Hags though, they play her as proxy camping with 7 traps at the hook. I always played and enjoyed her aggressive trapping and not relying on cheap tactics to win.
Deathslinger
He's design is excellent and gameplay is pretty fun. The two things I love about killers.