Flashlights
Why are they so finicky now, it’s like with every update there made to be worse and worse? I used to hit nearly every flashlight save and now I can’t hit at all.. what’s up with this?
Why are they so finicky now, it’s like with every update there made to be worse and worse? I used to hit nearly every flashlight save and now I can’t hit at all.. what’s up with this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't like how flashlights have accuracy. These aren't guns lobbing bullets that require advanced physics. It's a beam of light, is the flashlight bent or something?
I don't get it
Can always tell who is cheating after they mess with flashlights.
Wish the game had a better anticheat
Thank you, thank someone for saying something.
Flashlights are so weird, why did they change the angle? And the arms looks....ugh.
It's just so bad.