Satisfaction

I say a lobby full of flashlight gang so I stuck on the perk Lightborne.

And dang did it feel good to just walk into the flashlight and hit them anyway like a badass. They never figured it out either. New favorite perk.

Lightborne gang unite

Comments

  • I can testify, I have felt the euphoria of countering a flashlight gang.

  • Funny enough, this works way too often even without light born and while totally blind. There's a concerning number of potatoes out there who blind a killer and just stand there in the same spot the whole time.

    Not likely to happen if it's a clear bully squad like your example though.

  • @finitethrills said:

    Funny enough, this works way too often even without light born and while totally blind. There's a concerning number of potatoes out there who blind a killer and just stand there in the same spot the whole time.

    Not likely to happen if it's a clear bully squad like your example though.

    Getting hits while blind is so satisfying

  • Oh I love lightborn it does indeed make me chuckle greatly such a good change to the perk. The was survivors react to you not being blinded is pure gold also.

    ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’–

  • Yeah, my favorite so far was a Dwight that blinded me as a Myers in Tier 3 from like 5 feet in front of me, right after I stabbed someone... I wasn't even like animation locked (this was back when insta blinds were around). I was laughing about that the entire rest of the game.