Man. Appraisal made solo queue so much better.

All I do now is run Appraisal and Plunderers with two perks of my choice. Since 4 good perks aren’t even necessary. Imo you only need maybe 1 or 2 meta perks tops, and then two of whatever you want.

So whenever my random team flops and I have no chances of escape I MIGHT have another option of escaping. I only really search at the very start when I see a chest, or when everyone starts dying. I got so tired of dying with everyone else because I was paired with lemmings and potatoes. Especially when Hillbilly, Oni, or. Blight closes the door. A lot of killers run Whispers to to get an idea of where you might be. It feels a lot more like Left 4 Dead now. A lot of times I can now say “Bye-bye! Potatoes!” 🥔!!!

Comments

  • It's funny how the Perk says: "You may find what many overlook."

    But in reality it's: "You may find what yourself overlook... 3 times."

    Who doesn't loot the first chest and then rummages trough it 3 times because they always overlook something?