Why was this closed/moved

I made a discussion saying exactly this

Title. "Slowly nerfing huntress/death slinger"

"Ok so this may just be conscience but with the graphical updates I've noticed there are way less nooks and crannies to throw hatchets or shoot though new autohaven maps can't shoot or throw though the border windows on shack you can and another streamer/ youtuber also noticed -coconuts rts - yt made clips on these changes conscidence?"

And in a separate comment also also said why was this moved/closed did I put it in the wrong place but now I'm curious why was that closed? I didn't day anything offensive or harmful towards a person

Comments

  • Maybe the mods thought it was feedback so they put it in that section? Try looking through your post history and see if it's in there. If a mod moves a thread it'll say "closed" with 0 replies next to it if you haven't opened the thread. It's even more misleading in mobile because you can't see the names of people who made the thread either.

    If it was in fact deleted then..I dunno I got nothing lmao that's a pretty harmless post.

    Edit: just looked through feedback and found your post in there so yeah they did think it was feedback and moved it:

    @onemind said:

    Ok so this may just be conscience but with the graphical updates I've noticed there are way less nooks and crannies to throw hatchets or shoot though new autohaven maps can't shoot or throw though the border windows on shack you can and another streamer/ youtuber also noticed -coconuts rts - yt made clips on these changes conscidence?


  • @onemind said:

    I made a discussion saying exactly this

    Title. "Slowly nerfing huntress/death slinger"

    "Ok so this may just be conscience but with the graphical updates I've noticed there are way less nooks and crannies to throw hatchets or shoot though new autohaven maps can't shoot or throw though the border windows on shack you can and another streamer/ youtuber also noticed -coconuts rts - yt made clips on these changes conscidence?"

    And in a separate comment also also said why was this moved/closed did I put it in the wrong place but now I'm curious why was that closed? I didn't day anything offensive or harmful towards a person

    I mean it’s basically click bait.

    All these “insert killer name has been nerfed” are usually rubbish posts that have little to do with the killer, and are about environmental changes in the map(s)

    Or they’re about a very obvious bug.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    Maybe the mods thought it was feedback so they put it in that section? Try looking through your post history and see if it's in there. If a mod moves a thread it'll say "closed" with 0 replies next to it if you haven't opened the thread. It's even more misleading in mobile because you can't see the names of people who made the thread either.

    If it was in fact deleted then..I dunno I got nothing lmao that's a pretty harmless post.

    Edit: just looked through feedback and found your post in there so yeah they did think it was feedback and moved it:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/211056/slowly-nerfing-huntress-death-slinger

    Ok thank you I was confused because it dosent tell you where it was moved to or I'm blind and missed it and I wasn't shure if it was closed because it says moved/closed and it could of been either one