The hell is going on today? (Obligatory random rant)
Just had about a dozen games as survivor, all of which were complete trainwrecks; I don't think there was a single game where we even managed to finish all generators, not to mention the amount of downright trolls I've seen today. Survivors standing in front of hooks, throwing themselves at the killers, sandbagging...
About half the killers I played against just straight up slugged everyone; the breaking point that has me ranting now was the game I had where three survivors were slugged in the same area on the other side of the map. This was the second game where this happened. I know people like to dick around, farm bloodpoints, let the killer win etc, but the amount of downright suicidal play from survivors or just simple bad luck is off the charts today. I've never had a series of such terrible survivor games before.
On top of that, I haven't been able to get a single killer game all day, meanwhile survivor games can take less than five seconds to get into.
What is it with today? It feels like survivor games are just cursed. Or maybe it's just one of those days; it's just crazy the amount of bad luck survivors have had today.
Well, that was my rant. This is the first game I've played that's actually made me rant on a forum, I feel like I've become a true DbD player now.
Comments
I had a bad survivor match today, too. It was also my only match today. There was a guy unhooking people while getting chased (without BT). He did that to the same person twice before the girl that was unhooked DCed. Then the sandbagger DCed, then the third guy DCed and I was left alone with the killer.
Sometimes that's just the way it is
Probs just a off day... it happens
Yesterday a sister Piggy slugged all four of us, no hooks, no helmets, all bled out. I was the last one and managed to do two gens after the others died, but in the end suffered the same fate. No one had DS or Unbreakable. I had Soul Guard but no hexes were used.
Match took 41min.