Perks that I think are good on the Twins (feel free to add)

Figured since all I have really been doing is playing the twins, I'd list some perks that I think are good.

BBQ: While good on everyone I think it helps with here to go as victor instead of guessing where a survivor can be saving more time

Surge: I usually don't run this perk but I was kinda forced with the perk rng I had and planned on getting rid of it. Glad I didn't. This perk saves you so much time with having to kick gens. Ik it may not seem very useful since victor can't activate it but from my experience this has saved me from kicking gens and focus more on chases between victor and charlotte without that third factor.

Sloppy: Fact of the matter is with the twins, you will be slugging alot. Sloppy helps slow the heal time. When you down somebody and they kick victor, now you may be able to catch up before they get up with those couple extra of seconds. Also the hemmorage effect is very helpful for tracking injured survivors with victor (Wow hemmorage is actually useful for something)

Nurses: Since you are switching targets alot, its not uncommon for everyone to be injured. This could be a nice tracking perk on some maps to help you find where everyone is grouped up and use that info to down them

Brutal Strength: Just a nice perk to have. Less time kicking pallets means less time you have to be in a chase with charlotte.

Comments

  • Deerstalker and Knockout guarantee any survivors slugged by Victor can be easily gathered by Charlotte.

    Dead Mans Switch is also a goodie because you can easily get survivors off generators after hooking the obsession, thus blocking them.

  • Devour Hope is pretty decent on them. Once you get 3 stacks you can leave Victor to patrol the totem and go Alpha Charlotte through the map.

  • Ruin/Undying for the same reason why you use surge.

    Coulrophobia to counter fast heals after Victor downed someone. Sloppy is too weak against Were gonna life forever, but more versatile.

    Can Victor see auras? I dont have a aura perk yet.

  • @TicTac said:

    Ruin/Undying for the same reason why you use surge.

    Coulrophobia to counter fast heals after Victor downed someone. Sloppy is too weak against Were gonna life forever, but more versatile.

    Can Victor see auras? I dont have a aura perk yet.

    Victor doesn’t see certain auras. I think he does see red ones.

  • @Komi said:

    Deerstalker and Knockout guarantee any survivors slugged by Victor can be easily gathered by Charlotte.

    Dead Mans Switch is also a goodie because you can easily get survivors off generators after hooking the obsession, thus blocking them.

    Knockout doesn't work on Victor downs since it's only M1 downs.

  • I like Deathbound for keeping up pressure. Doesnt help Victor a ton as it only procs after the heal but when you've got multiple people hurt it really helps keep it that way.

  • My build Immo/Ruine/BBQ/Discordance for now

  • Id suggest running the third seal, especially if you're in indoor maps. Since you already slug, this perk will make it extremely difficult for them to reset. Also, thanatophobia is also cash, I'd also suggest that.

  • Does make your choice trigger if you put Charlotte relatively close to the hook, but control Victor from afar?

    If so, MYC may be a great perk on them.

  • @rottmeister said:

    Does make your choice trigger if you put Charlotte relatively close to the hook, but control Victor from afar?

    If so, MYC may be a great perk on them.

    No. Charlotte would have to be away from the hook. otherwise it wouldn't trigger

  • @GlamourousLeviathan said:

    Devour Hope is pretty decent on them. Once you get 3 stacks you can leave Victor to patrol the totem and go Alpha Charlotte through the map.

    Im gonna try this right now. Sounds fun