Minor Premonition QOL change.

I love this perk and i believe that this and Spine Chill are very underrated. However there is one thing about Premonition that should change:

Disable the Perk during the chase. It should still recover but not activate anymore until its broken.

Nothing infuriates more than losing a Killer then seeing the Perk on cooldown cause it reactivated during the chase when its useless, cause right now its not a reliable help when it comes to sneaking away from the Killer after breaking LOS.

Comments

  • I agree with you and support your proposed change.
  • While we're at it, buff windows of opportunity. Cooldown should be just 20 seconds or so. I haven't used premonition in a long time.
  • While we're at it, buff windows of opportunity. Cooldown should be just 20 seconds or so. I haven't used premonition in a long time.
    Since most survivors already know most pallets and windows you can have the whole cooldown removed and it'd still be #########.
  • While we're at it, buff windows of opportunity. Cooldown should be just 20 seconds or so. I haven't used premonition in a long time.
    Since most survivors already know most pallets and windows you can have the whole cooldown removed and it'd still be #########.
    Don't talk bout kate like that! Kate nooooo! Lol