Help!

Alright. I’ve played around 20 killer games today, and every single time I’ve had toxic, clicky-clicky, teabagging survivors who love nothing more than taunting and essentially bullying me as killer.

What is the best way to cope with this? I’m not saying it’s making me depressed or anything, but as you can all understand it’s extremely frustrating, I’ve found myself disconnecting a lot more recently because of this.


Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

  • I there isn't much you can do. The food chain for dbd is swf<Killer<solo. Swf are the power role so if you get a good one it's very hard to win, also if you're playing a bad killer you are going to struggle a lot more. I recommend either playing something else, or trying main Nurse, Spirit or Freddy. They are all very strong killers and when I play them I don't have that much of an issue with swf.

  • What killer are you playing? Also, what build?