Report to Streamers?
can i report to a streamer because in his stream on Twitch he told me Bi-t-ch, because I was that person? sorry for my bad English.
I did a Gen in his face, it was on 99.9%
can i report to a streamer because in his stream on Twitch he told me Bi-t-ch, because I was that person? sorry for my bad English.
I did a Gen in his face, it was on 99.9%
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did I underatand it correctly that you want to report someone for calling you a "#########" in a game?
All reports of the kind should be submitted on twitch, but I am afraid your reasoning might be not enough for any actions to be taken.