I DCed

I DCed because multiple hits were squared up and didn't register. Why keep playing?

I DCed because a survivor was just vaulting a window and somehow I hit wood. Again, multiple times in a match. Why keep playing?

I DCed because grabs don't work and survivors teabag during your miss-grabbed animation. Why keep playing?

I DCed because I hit actual air months after it was addressed. Why keep playing?

Comments

  • Good job, do you want a badge?

  • @VikingWilson said:

    I DCed because multiple hits were squared up and didn't register. Why keep playing?

    I DCed because a survivor was just vaulting a window and somehow I hit wood. Again, multiple times in a match. Why keep playing?

    I DCed because grabs don't work and survivors teabag during your miss-grabbed animation. Why keep playing?

    I DCed because I hit actual air months after it was addressed. Why keep playing?

    Im glad these forums exist. The killer experience needs a support group lol.


    However posts like these might get you in trouble. Might want to edit it cause its not worth it