Announcement concerning my bug lists
I think I got 'em all. At least I hope so.
Here's the first: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/209981/known-issues-with-this-chapter-a-lovingly-crafted-list-for-your-viewing-pleasure-100-bugs-now/p1?new=1
And here's the second: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210412/known-issues-with-this-chapter-2-electric-boogaloo/p1
If the mid chapter is busted as well I'll be making a list about it.
Godspeed you magnificent [BAD WORD]
Also, I'll be occassionally commenting on the lists to make sure they stay on the front page.
Comments
146 bugs. Now that is just ridiculous. I wonder what the devs think of this.
Did they even comment about how broken the game is on the QnA?
I didn't see most of the livestream, but remember who we are dealing with. My guess would be errrpffftmmmmmayybe? They might have at least brought it up once.
I watched some of it, they outright ignored questions about the early game mechanic, no mention of it in the QnA.
Not seeing anything about bugs in it so far.
Expected, and annoying to hear. But, expected.
As far as the bugs go they mentioned that they're aware of them And fixing all of them in future hotfixes.
Doesn't make the first thing ok though.
None of these bugs should have even come through in the first place though. This whole chapter shouldn't have, but it did.