Those grab changes can't get here soon enough.....

Ran a Spirit for like 3 gens with no perks only for this to be the end of me lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2iam8jbAiM


Comments

  • I can't wait for the grab changes to get here either.

    Not for your reason, but because so often my grab as killer gets cancelled halfway through the animation.

  • If it makes you feel better, that spirit probably got cucked out of grabs 30 times before that happened

  • Lucky Spirit, because usually i get stuck for atleast 5s

  • @Freesham said:

    I can't wait for the grab changes to get here either.

    Not for your reason, but because so often my grab as killer gets cancelled halfway through the animation.

    Absolutely, I've been on both ends of it:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ctv8aiZpt0


    I'm not so bias to say It only affects me when I play killer though either.

  • You do have the lag indicator to be fair, granted it's still #########

  • What's wrong with that grab? You haven't finished the vault animation yet

  • My two biggest issues with the game right now is the hit validation, and the grabs. When they turned on hit validation, playing was a dream come true. Now it's back to hitting walls because the "not auto-aim" forces you too.

    While grabs are a rare occurance.